GuardWall Security's branding, trademarks, names, and logos are among the company's most valued corporate assets.
GuardWall Security Trademarks
This GuardWall Security Trademark and Logo Usage Policy (the "Policy") is applicable to GuardWall Security LLC ("GuardWall Security"), to all GuardWall Security organizations worldwide and to GuardWall Security resellers, customers, advertising agencies, consultants, licensees and to third parties making reference to GuardWall Security Trademarks.
As the owner of its trademarks, GuardWall Security has the exclusive right to use its trademarks, as well as the right to stop others from using its trademarks improperly or without authorization.
Identification of GuardWall Security products or services is the sole permissible use of GuardWall Security trademarks and logos. The following is a non-exhaustive list of impermissible uses of GuardWall Security trademarks and logos:
- No trademark or logo may be incorporated into or used as part of a third party's own logo, company name, product logo or otherwise.
- No trademark or logo may be used in any way that is likely to be confusing, misleading or deceptive as to the true identity or source of products, services, materials, courses or programs.
- No mark that is misleadingly similar in design or appearance to any GuardWall Security mark or infringes on GuardWall Security trademark rights may be used.
- No GuardWall Security trademark or logo may be used in any manner that is likely to negatively affect GuardWall Security's reputation.
- No GuardWall Security trademark or logo may be used in a way that is likely to imply that the user, its products, or its services are endorsed by, sponsored or affiliated with GuardWall Security, without written permission from GuardWall Security.